Beautiful, well-kept and delicate hands are essential. Hands tell you many things about yourself.
No matter how old are you, your hands tell an observer a lot about yourself as a person.
Dressing up in fancy clothes and do makeup is of no use if you do not take care of your hands and feet.
While speaking or communicating with someone, you use your hands to express yourself, emphasize a point etc.
Hands play an essential role in communication. Imagine what life would be without your hands.
It is part of the body that you use the most, and you cook with them, get dressed with them, write with them, and shake others hands and treat them well as they are essential for your existence.
hand care tips
Here are a few hand care tips:
- The skin surface on your hand is thin and in a delicate layer; therefore take special care of them.
- Moisturize your hands at least Two times a day.
- Use your face exfoliation on your hands twice a week.
- Once a week, apply any of your face creams on to your hands before you go to bed.
- Protect your hands, especially working in the sun.
- For dry hands after washing the hands with hand wash, wet them again. Pour salt on the hands and then scrub them underwater. Bare hands apply moisturizer on them.
- Protect your hands from ravages of the changing weather
- For greasy hands, after washing rub cornmeal on sides.
- Wear rubber gloves during working at home and inside the garden.
- Protect and prevent your hands from ageing and abuse.
- The best way to take care of their hands is to protect them daily.
Hands- Handle with care.
We commonly forget to take care of our hands. Through we always use our hands to do all the work inside and outside the house.
But we seem to pay very little attention to taking care of them. Our hands come in contact with water, chemicals, is subject to heat, and cold.
We work with our hands in the garden etc. all this puts stress on the skin of our hands. The first signs of ageing are visible on our hands.
Here are a few steps in which you can take of the skin of your hands.
Boil one-quarter of water and add one teaspoon of herbs use all or one these; ( nettle, sage, coltsfoot, calendula).
Let this cool mixture and soak your hands in it for 15 minutes. Dry your hands thoroughly and after apply nourishing moisturizer.
Nourishing hand cream:
Mix one teaspoon of honey with three tablespoons of unsalted butter. Add one tablespoon of firm herb mixture.
It will make a vibrant cream, which will take a while to absorb but will make your hands soft and smooth.
For dry skin:
Mix one tablespoon glycerine, one egg yolk, two tablespoons of vegetable oil, juice of lemon, 3-4 ounces of rose water, Apply this once or twice a week.
- Mashed potatoes with milk make a high hand mask.
- After cooking the eggs, before you throw the eggshells away, drag out the remaining egg white and massage it into your hands.
- Rub a piece of lemon on your hands to give skin a more even tone.
- After washing dishes with detergents, soaps, and liquids, wash your hands probably with sour milk or with a vinegar and water solution. It will restore the pH balance of the skin.
- Keep your hands warm as colds often start as a result of cold hands.
Keep spotless all the times.
Your hands are carriers of bacterial, viral, and even fungal infections, so you must rinse them even whenever you make use of the bathroom.
Previous to before and after eating whatever thing, after sneezing, after blowing your nose and before touching your face.
You can defend your family members to yourself from being paid sick if only you integrate this habit in your existence.
Continuously hydrate your hand.
The concealer to having good-looking hands is maintaining it moisturized and hydrated at all times.
It would be best if you swallowed plenty of water to make sure that your skin is being moisturized from inside.
You would also purchase a hand cream or a cream which you can stick at all the times so that you can relate lotion or cream on your hands anytime.
Most hands wash soaps such as triclosan and other bacteria-fighting ailments that can make your hands and nails dry out and scorching.
Suit your hand care to the climate change.
You have to understand that your hands also necessitate some additional care during the summer and winter seasons.
If you are the captivating additional precaution to shield your features and neck during high weather conditions.
It would be best if you appreciated that your hands also necessitate the same care.
During summer seasons, mainly when you are away from home on the beach, or anywhere else put on sunscreen lotion with an elevated SPF not only on your face, and neck But also on your hands.
Give individual attention to and be the purpose and apply more sunscreen lotion on the backside of your hands.
In winter, It requires to keep your hands and arms temperate at all times, mainly when you are departing out.
Always be dressed in gloves when you are out-of-doors or mittens when you are indoors at your home.
Arthritic pain can repeatedly blow up for the duration of the cold weather, so be sure to enfold your hands with a mop-up or coverlet when you go to slumber at night.
To reduce pain, if you have arthritis. Mani cure is essential for silky and soft hands.
hand care is must for everyone
A lot of populace does not pay much concentration to their hands. Women hand must be very soft and smooth.
It creates an image of her beauty and touch. A soft touch leaves a better impression.
Most are aware of their haircare, features os skin, but only a little is interested in taking a high level of care of their hands.
But proposition to think of it, The limbs, chiefly the hands, are dominant in going about one’s everyday tasks.
A person with no shakers would undoubtedly find it easier said than done To implement even the simplest activities, such as eating, cooking, brushing the teeth, taking a bath, working, and dressing up.
So if you have not been delighting care of your hands recently, You better examine on and be taught the tips on how you be supposed to take good care of them.